Get a Covid-19 jab for a chance to win a signed West Ham United shirt
- Credit: NHS North East London CCG
People who have had a Covid jab by the end of this month have the chance to win a signed West Ham United shirt.
The Premier League club, in partnership with the NHS in north east London, is offering a 2021-22 home shirt signed by the team to encourage people to get their coronavirus vaccine and share their stories.
For a chance to win, people need to get a vaccine by the end of July and post a picture, video or message on Twitter saying they have had their jab.
GP and North East London CCG chair Dr Jagan John said: “Don’t miss out - get vaccinated and avoid having to self-isolate.
“Having both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine means you may not need to isolate in certain situations so you won’t miss out on work, going to events like football matches, or on holiday.”
West Ham has been supporting the NHS vaccination programme in north east London, including hosting a mass vaccination event at the club’s London Stadium home last month.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has been vaccinated already or gets their first dose by the end of July can enter the West Ham shirt competition.
Just include the hashtags #Ihadmyjab and #WestHamComp in the tweet for a chance to win.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
The winner will be selected at random by the NHS after July 31.
People who live in north east London boroughs including Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering are eligible to enter.
Entrants must be 18 or older and able to prove they have had at least one dose of the vaccine.
Book a vaccine appointment at nhs.uk/coronavirus or visit www.eastlondonhcp.nhs.uk/ourplans/where-to-get-vaccinated-in-north-east-london.htm to find a walk-in centre.
There is a centre near London Stadium at Westfield Stratford City shopping centre, which is open every day.
Booking is not essential and people will be available to answer questions about the vaccine.