Men remain in hospital after triple shooting
- Credit: Met Police
Three men remain in hospital four days after a triple shooting in Forest Gate.
One man was in a critical condition and the other two had injuries not considered life-threatening following the shooting in Upton Lane on the evening of Friday, October 8.
A Met Police spokesperson said all three men are now in a stable condition in hospital.
"The crime scenes have been closed and enquiries are ongoing," the spokesperson added.
No arrests have been made.
Police were called to the scene just before 7pm, where they found three men with gunshot injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 with reference CAD 6941/08Oct.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault