Hit puppet show We’re Going on a Bear Hunt comes to Stratford this festive season
- Credit: Archant
A puppetry show of children’s classic We’re Going on a Bear Hunt is coming to Stratford Circus Arts Centre.
The award-winning Little Angel Theatre brings the much-loved book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury to life in an entrancing and funny production directed by Peter Glanville, with music and lyrics by renowned singer-songwriter Barb Jungr.
A family go on an expedition of a lifetime - running down the grassy bank, wading through the cold river, squelching over the oozy mud, stumbling into the dark forest, then peering into a cave... What will they find?
Following hugely successful runs at Little Angel Theatre around the UK, We're Going on a Bear Hunt will be at Stratford Circus Arts Centre from Thursday, November 28 to Tuesday, December 24, with morning and afternoon shows most days.
The show lasts 45 minutes and tickets are £13 or £8.50 for school groups.
You may also want to watch:
Visit stratford-circus.com for more information.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 6 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases