Hit puppet show We’re Going on a Bear Hunt comes to Stratford this festive season
- Credit: Archant
A puppetry show of children’s classic We’re Going on a Bear Hunt is coming to Stratford Circus Arts Centre.
The award-winning Little Angel Theatre brings the much-loved book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury to life in an entrancing and funny production directed by Peter Glanville, with music and lyrics by renowned singer-songwriter Barb Jungr.
A family go on an expedition of a lifetime - running down the grassy bank, wading through the cold river, squelching over the oozy mud, stumbling into the dark forest, then peering into a cave... What will they find?
Following hugely successful runs at Little Angel Theatre around the UK, We're Going on a Bear Hunt will be at Stratford Circus Arts Centre from Thursday, November 28 to Tuesday, December 24, with morning and afternoon shows most days.
The show lasts 45 minutes and tickets are £13 or £8.50 for school groups.
You may also want to watch:
Visit stratford-circus.com for more information.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 West Ham reach Continental Cup last four with win over Durham