Hit puppet show We’re Going on a Bear Hunt comes to Stratford this festive season
- Credit: Archant
A puppetry show of children’s classic We’re Going on a Bear Hunt is coming to Stratford Circus Arts Centre.
The award-winning Little Angel Theatre brings the much-loved book by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury to life in an entrancing and funny production directed by Peter Glanville, with music and lyrics by renowned singer-songwriter Barb Jungr.
A family go on an expedition of a lifetime - running down the grassy bank, wading through the cold river, squelching over the oozy mud, stumbling into the dark forest, then peering into a cave... What will they find?
Following hugely successful runs at Little Angel Theatre around the UK, We're Going on a Bear Hunt will be at Stratford Circus Arts Centre from Thursday, November 28 to Tuesday, December 24, with morning and afternoon shows most days.
The show lasts 45 minutes and tickets are £13 or £8.50 for school groups.
You may also want to watch:
Visit stratford-circus.com for more information.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking