Pop-up riverfront bar opening in the Royal Docks
- Credit: Riverscape
Fancy sundowners by the River Thames on balmy evenings? A new pop-up opening at Royal Wharf next week is just the tonic.
With views across the Thames, the Riverscape Pop-Up in the Royal Docks waterfront is a picturesque spot to watch the sunset over Canary Wharf and the O2.
Hosted in a riverside Airstream, it'll offer a vibrant alfresco terrace, bright Riverscape deckchairs and live acoustic music on Thursday and Friday nights at 6pm.
The pop-up is partnering with Aperol and many smaller London businesses to serve spritz cocktails, speciality coffees, Brick Lane bagels, independent small batch beer from Five Points Brewery, sustainable British wine and more.
It will be open from 11am to 8.30pm every day from Wednesday, August 18 to Sunday, September 26.
You may also want to watch:
Pop down for happy hour between 5pm and 6pm for 20 per cent off.
The pop-up is part of the Riverscape presents Meet Me At The Pier programme of events running over six weeks along the 1km riverside stretch between Lyle Park and Thames Barrier Park.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 7 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
The Royal Wharf Summer Fefe on Saturday, September 4 will be a fun day out for the whole family from 11am to 6pm.
On August 27 and September 24, the Street Food Fridays market will feature a range of international food vendors between 3pm and 9pm.
A farmers market on Sunday, September 12, from 11am to 4pm, will offer the perfect place to pick up a selection of locally sourced produce.