Red Hot Chili Peppers' world tour to include east London show
- Credit: Phil Morley
Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to east London.
The US rock band has announced details of UK shows as part of a 32-city world stadium tour next summer.
The 2022 tour will mark the return of guitarist John Frusciante to the group and has been announced ahead of a new album being released.
The band, whose hits include Californication, Under the Bridge, Can't Stop and Snow (Hey Oh), will perform at London Stadium in Stratford on Saturday, June 25.
Special guests include rapper Anderson .Paak, Free Nationals and Thundercat.
You may also want to watch:
Red Hot Chili Peppers will perform songs from their previous albums as well as music from the forthcoming record.
The world tour, which is produced by Live Nation, will begin in Spain on June 4 and finish in Texas, US on September 18.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
Tickets for the London Stadium show go on sale to the general public at 10am on Friday (October 15).