Music, art and food festival is coming back for a second year to thrill East End
- Credit: Archant
Returning for its second year, the celebrated Visions festival will hit venues across east London on August 2.
A midsummer soundtrack of global alternative music will set the backdrop of the one-day event, which promises to be energetic and diverse.
Headlining the party are renowned music giants including Poliça, Baths, and the legendary jack of all trades, Andrew WK.
Local artists will also exhibit their work as well as a tattoo art show, comic book fair and record fair.
A unique array of food stalls, courtesy of the famous Netil Market collective will be on hand including Lucky Chip burgers, Breddo’s Taco Shack, BAO, popsicles and more.
You may also want to watch:
Visions curators will be joined again this year by partner Sailor Jerry, which will be returning with its signature rum cocktails to quench thirsty partygoers.
From midday, a party celebrating all things rum will light up Netil House’s rooftop, aided by neon art from God’s Own Junkyard.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 8 Blind protester jailed for plane stunt at London City Aiport
- 9 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 10 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
The Sailor Jerry Party will feature taste collaborations with London’s Psychic Burger as well as murals, hair styling and arm wrestling to while away the summer hours.
Tickets are £25 and are on sale now. For full venue listings and line-ups see visionsfestival.com.