Justin Bieber announces London dates in expanded Justice tour
- Credit: PA
Justin Bieber has expanded his Justice tour to include a string of UK dates, including two concerts at the 02 in London.
The Canadian pop superstar, 27, will perform more than 90 concerts in 20 countries between May 2022 and March 2023, with more shows to be announced in Asia and the Middle East.
His UK leg in February 2023 includes dates in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Manchester and Sheffield, and he will appear at the O2 in Greenwich on February 13 and 14.
It will be the singer’s first global outing since he closed his Purpose tour at the British Summer Time festival in London’s Hyde Park in 2017.
He said: “We’ve been working hard to create the best show we’ve ever done, and we can’t wait to share it with fans around the world. I’ll see you soon.”
Bieber will kick off his world tour with a 52-date North American leg in 2022, starting in San Diego on February 18.
The international shows will start in May 2022 in Mexico before continuing to Scandinavia, South America, South Africa and the Middle East in September and October, then to Australia and New Zealand in November and December before moving to the UK and other parts of Europe in early 2023.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 3 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 4 We need to put the ball in the net says Rice after West Ham defeat at City
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Planned travel disruptions in east and central north London this week
Bieber’s sixth album Justice arrived in March to generally favourable reviews and commercial success, reaching number two in the UK albums chart.
It included the singles Holy, Lonely and Peaches.
A documentary which followed Bieber as he prepared for his first full concert in three years, titled Our World, was released in October.
Presale tickets for those who have an American Express card for all dates except London begins today (November 16), and the presale for London tickets goes live at 10am tomorrow (Wednesday, November 17).
Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Friday (November 19). Further information is available online.