Rock on! Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer to play London Stadium gig
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three rock bands are set to unite for a world tour - and will be stopping at the London Stadium next summer.
Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer will be taking to the road together for the Hella Mega Tour.
It begins in Paris in June and takes in three other European countries before arriving in the UK.
The London Stadium will host the bands on Friday, June 26 2020 and is one of three UK venues included on the tour, alongside Glasgow's Bellahouston Park and Huddersfield's John Smith's Stadium.
After a gig in Ireland, the rock groups then cross the pond for the American leg of the tour, which finishes at the end of August.
You may also want to watch:
It is the first time all three bands have toured together.
Tickets, priced at £75 for general admission, go on sale on Friday, September 20 at 10am from london-stadium.com, with fans who have registered for the pre-sale getting the chance to snap up their seats two days earlier.
- 1 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 2 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 3 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Covid funding boost for Newham homeless and young people charities
- 7 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 8 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 9 West Ham reach Continental Cup last four with win over Durham
- 10 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings