Rock on! Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer to play London Stadium gig
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three rock bands are set to unite for a world tour - and will be stopping at the London Stadium next summer.
Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer will be taking to the road together for the Hella Mega Tour.
It begins in Paris in June and takes in three other European countries before arriving in the UK.
The London Stadium will host the bands on Friday, June 26 2020 and is one of three UK venues included on the tour, alongside Glasgow's Bellahouston Park and Huddersfield's John Smith's Stadium.
After a gig in Ireland, the rock groups then cross the pond for the American leg of the tour, which finishes at the end of August.
You may also want to watch:
It is the first time all three bands have toured together.
Tickets, priced at £75 for general admission, go on sale on Friday, September 20 at 10am from london-stadium.com, with fans who have registered for the pre-sale getting the chance to snap up their seats two days earlier.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing