Free waffles for first customers at Royal Wharf Creams Café
- Credit: Creams Café
Creams Café has opened a new store in Royal Wharf - and is giving out free waffle bites to the first customers.
The cafe chain offers "flamboyant desserts and sensational treats" across the UK, including rainbow-coloured sundaes and American-style waffles.
To celebrate the new Admiralty Avenue branch, diners can grab free waffle bites with milk or white chocolate sauce next Saturday - January 29 - from 2pm to 5pm.
Founded in 2008 by Balal Aqil and Adam Mani, the dessert parlour now has more than 90 restaurants across the UK.
The company said that last year, Creams served more than five million customers, dishing out over 50 million scoops of gelato and 8.6 million milkshakes.
All desserts feature Creams’ own gelato, which is produced daily in Dagenham.
Its menu also includes a wide selection of vegan choices, alongside gluten-free options.
- 1 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 2 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 3 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 4 Burglars jailed for violent Upminster burglary where boy, 11, was shot
- 5 The ex-gang member who turned from crime to become a pastor mentoring young people
- 6 Gainsborough Avenue stabbing: 14-year-old boy charged
- 7 'Never limit ourselves': Newham dance school reaches 18 years of success
- 8 Pensioner dies after being critically injured in East Ham crash
- 9 Two arrests after multi-vehicle crash on Barking Road
- 10 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
Creams Café Royal Wharf is open seven days a week from 2pm to 10pm, offering delivery and takeaway as well as indoor dining.
Address: 23 Admiralty Avenue, Royal Wharf, E16 2PN