Foo Fighters coming to London Stadium
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Foo Fighters are coming to Stratford - with tickets going on sale this week.
The legendary US rock band fronted by Dave Grohl, whose hits include Everlong, The Pretender, Best of You and Learn to Fly, has announced two shows at London Stadium next summer.
Foo Fighters will play two dates at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park venue on Thursday, June 30 and Saturday, July 2, 2022 as part of a series of UK stadium shows.
They will be supported by St Vincent and Shame on the first date and by Courtney Barnett and Hot Milk for the second show.
The tour will be Foo Fighters’ first shows in the UK since headlining the Reading & Leeds Festival in 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Grohl said: “We can’t wait to get back to the UK - it’s been far too long.
“Get ready to make up for lost time with some long-ass nights of rock and roll.”
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 7 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
London Stadium last hosted the band - made up of Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett, Pat Smear and Rami Jaffee - for two headline shows in 2018.
Tickets for the London Stadium shows in summer 2022 go on general sale this Friday, August 20 at 9am.