Forest Gate exhibition celebrates diversity through fine art
- Credit: Archant
A collection of more than 60 works by a diverse group of artists will be showcased at an exhibition in Forest Gate this month.
The fourth annual FineArt Forest Gate exhibition, Diversity Of Creativity, runs from November 6-29 at The Gate library, Woodgrange Road.
It will feature an array of works including paintings, sketches and drawings structured on a variety of themes, showcasing the talent and creativity of community members.
Some of the artwork will be on sale.
Featured artists are members of a fine art class taught by professional artist and Coventry University professor Jonathan Waller at Forest Gate Learning Zone.
You may also want to watch:
Waller said: "My aim is to draw out the students' creativity, regardless of their ability when they first join up to one of the classes.
"It's always so rewarding when you see this happen."
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 7 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 8 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
The FineArt Forest Gate exhibition is supported by Newham Council. Entry is free. Visit fineartforestgate.co.uk to find out more.