Double Dutch opens pop-up ‘speakeasy’ bar in Westfield Stratford City
- Credit: Archant
If you’re not doing Dry January we have great news, if you are doing Dry January we have even greater news.
A new ‘speakeasy’ pop-up bar has opened in Westfield Stratford City and itt promises to quench your thirst whether you are drinking alcohol or not.
If you’re a fan of the 80s you’ll have heard of Double Dutch but this time around we are not talking about skipping (have a google if you don’t know).
Instead you’ll skip to this temporary bar and shop filled with gin-inspired excitement.
The bar, located yards away from Waitrose, offers a mouth-watering range of cocktails and mocktails using Double Dutch’s premium mixers.
You may also want to watch:
There are seven flavours that marry well with rum, vodka and of course gin.
You can also try out a gin masterclass to find your favourite one and the bar has a shop where you can buy spirits and mixers to take home.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes believes they have plenty more to come after Palace victory
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 This is what we want to show everyone says Hammers star Tomas Soucek
But hurry, hurry, hurry it’s only open until March so if you are doing Dry January you won’t miss out on the stronger stuff.
For more information including opening times visit doubledutchdrinks.com.