Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Defensive midfielder Ouss Cisse has confirmed his departure from Leyton Orient ahead of the 2021/22 season.
The 30-year-old joined the O’s on loan back in January, 2020 and impressed, but the season was cut short due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
He then made the switch permanently in the summer much to the delight of the Orient faithful but it didn’t pan out as planned as he struggled for form throughout last campaign – although he played the majority of games last campaign.
Cisse took to Instagram to say: “It’s time for me to say bye, I want to say thanks to the club, all the staff since I joined, the players and all the people around the club.
“It’s been a real pleasure to play for such a good club and I wish you all the best for the rest of the season and hope you get back where you belong.
You may also want to watch:
“Leyton Orient will be in my heart forever.”
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 4 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case