Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson is set to depart the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 32-year-old, who was instrumental in the National League title winning season, has found game time hard to come by this term and will now depart as he seeks a new challenge.
He made 119 appearances for the O’s where he found the back of the net on 12 occasions and was a massive fans favourite in the title winning campaign.
“I just want to thank everyone who has played a part in my four seasons at the club,” Coulson said.
“The last two seasons haven’t been what I wanted, but that 2018/19 season will live with me forever.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve made some amazing friendships at this club that I will cherish. Thank you to those fans that supported me and the team through thick and thin.
“Now looking forward to a new challenge.”
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 7 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 8 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 9 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 10 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more