Kings Cross look to hit back at Barking
- Credit: Archant
Memorial Park club lost 29-20 at home to Campion last weekend
Kings Cross Steelers will bid to return to winning ways in London Three Essex on Saturday when they visit Barking.
Last weekend saw the Memorial Park club suffer a first defeat in three matches as they lost 29-20 at home to Campion.
It was a disappointing defeat for Steelers, who had hoped the fixture would yield a third straight league win.
Instead, Steelers must now regroup ahead of Saturday’s trip to Barking as they bid for a second away win of the season.
You may also want to watch:
The Memorial Ground club will face a Barking side who were in the third tier of English rugby as recently as the 2011-12 season, but were relegated from London Two level last term.
On Saturday, Kings Cross and Barking will meet as equals in London Three Essex as both look to climb the table with another victory.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
And Steelers will hope it is they who are toasting a third triumph of the campaign come Saturday evening.