Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- Credit: PA
Leyton Orient already appear to have a clear contender to replace outgoing interim manager Jobi McAnuff, as former Portsmouth boss Kenny Jackett has emerged as the odds-on favourite for the job.
Jackett, who was sacked from Portsmouth just in March, has seen his odds dramatically slashed in just two days.
Jackett was deemed as an outsider priced at 12/1 on just Monday, but he is now the clear favourite, priced at just 1/2.
The recent Portsmouth manager's clostest competitor is ex-Salford boss Richie Wellens, who is priced a way off at 8/1.
Neal Ardley, who also parted ways with his previous club just this March, is third favourite but at 12/1.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Luke Williams, Mark Cooper, and Paul Tisdale are all currently considered outsiders for the role, at 16/1.
Next Leyton Orient Manager odds:
- 1 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 2 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 3 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 4 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 10 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- Kenny Jackett: 1/2
- Richie Wellens: 8/1
- Neal Ardley: 12/1
- Luke Williams: 16/1
- Mark Cooper: 16/1
- Paul Tisdale: 16/1
- Daryl McMahon: 20/1
- Ross Embleton: 20/1
- David Flitcroft: 20/1
- Phil Parkinson: 20/1
- Mark Moseley: 20/1
- Sol Campbell: 20/1
- Ian Holloway: 20/1
- Richard Thomas: 20/1