The East London Football Podcast
- Credit: Archant
Matt Withers is joined by Dave Evans, Jacob Ranson and Dan Bennett to discuss the latest in east London football.
Dave gave his thoughts on West Ham's poor performance in the home defeat to Newcastle and where it all went wrong.
He also discussed the pressure Manuel Pellegerini is under and previewed Saturday's game away at Burnley.
Jacob discussed Leyton Orient's recent defeat away at Morecambe and assessed Carl Fletcher's start to life as manager.
Also talked about was the Leasing.com draw with Brighton U21s on Wednesday and the importance of beating non-league Maldon & Tiptree in the FA Cup on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Dan reviewed Dagenham & Redbridge's 2-1 away defeat at Solihull Moors on Saturday and the poor defensive mistakes which led to the loss.
Jacob and Dan also gave their thoughts on Peter Taylor's recent decisions, including loaning out Liam Gordon.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 6 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 7 Half of people in Newham may have had Covid-19, analysis reveals
- 8 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 9 'Kindly keep out of Stratford': Johnson criticised over cycling trip
- 10 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
Also discussed was the latest in the non-league football scene.
You can listen to the full podcast by clicking the link.