Arsenal's game in hand with West Ham set for April 28
- Credit: PA
Arsenal's rearranged Women's Super League game with West Ham United has been confirmed to take place on Wednesday, April 28.
The original fixture was set to take place on the January, 24, but extreme weather warnings and a frozen pitch meant that the game was postponed.
An Arsenal statement read on Friday morning: "We can confirm that our previously postponed fixture against West Ham United will kick-off at 7.30pm (UK time) on Wednesday, April 28".
The last time the two sides met was in September with the Gunners winning 9-1 away from home at the Chigwell Construction Stadium.
Jill Roord netted a hat-trick, Vivianne Miedema netted a brace and goals from Beth Mead,Leah Williamson, Caitlin Foord and Kim Little added to the score.
You may also want to watch:
Last time out West Ham moved out of the relegation zone with a 5-0 win at Reading after Martha Thomas netted a hat-trick and Kenza Dali and Kateřina Svitková also found the back of the net.
The Hammers are currently 10th in the WSL table with 12 points while Arsenal are in third on 38 points.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 6 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 7 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 8 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
Both sides are in FA Cup action this weekend with Arsenal hosting Gillingham and the Hammers taking on Chichester & Selsey.