YouTube star Zoella launches Stratford pop-up store
- Credit: PA
Fans flocked to Westfield Stratford City to meet YouTube star Zoe Sugg on Saturday.
Zoe, who has over eight million subscribers to her Zoella video channel, was launching a pop-up store at the shopping centre.
The 24-year-old talked through her top picks from a selection of stores and revealed she would love to launch her own homeware range.
Zoe, who had to be escorted away by a security team, said afterwards: “I never would have thought that filming a few videos in my bedroom and uploading them to YouTube would lead to this.
“I’m overwhelmed that so many people came along today and I want to thank each and every one of them”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards