Youth-led radio station joins with Newham CCG for Mental Health Week
- Credit: Archant
A youth-led radio station has partnered with Newham’s Clinical Commissioning Group for National Mental Health Week.
Reprezent 107.3FM hopes to get youngsters talking about mental health issues by exploring the subject through a series of features at 5.30pm each day next week.
The features will include interviews with chart toppers Rudimental, UK artist Bashy and rapper Akala, as well as experts from the Newham CCG.
The radio station will highlight on air the symptoms and support available to people suffering from mental health issues, as well as interacting with listeners through social media and its website.
Reprezent 107.3FM is the only UK radio station that is fully presented by young people under the age of 25, with most of the presenters under the age of 20.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit reprezent.org.uk
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Tokyo or bust for Newham Beagles and Olympic hero Sir Mo Farah
- 8 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 9 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School
- 10 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration