Youth-led radio station joins with Newham CCG for Mental Health Week
- Credit: Archant
A youth-led radio station has partnered with Newham’s Clinical Commissioning Group for National Mental Health Week.
Reprezent 107.3FM hopes to get youngsters talking about mental health issues by exploring the subject through a series of features at 5.30pm each day next week.
The features will include interviews with chart toppers Rudimental, UK artist Bashy and rapper Akala, as well as experts from the Newham CCG.
The radio station will highlight on air the symptoms and support available to people suffering from mental health issues, as well as interacting with listeners through social media and its website.
Reprezent 107.3FM is the only UK radio station that is fully presented by young people under the age of 25, with most of the presenters under the age of 20.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit reprezent.org.uk
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services