Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street, on January 7 and January 16 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The West India Ballroom at the London Marriott Hotel in Canary Wharf is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on January 14. Sessions will take place from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
Donors can head to the Great Hall, Bishopsgate Institute, to give blood on January 21 from 9.30am to 11am and, from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions tomorrow and on January 8 and January 24 from 9.45am to 11am and, from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Ecology Pavilion, off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on January 25 from 1pm to 3pm and, from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous today (Jan 2) from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
- 1 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 2 Ex-nurse laid decomposing 'on display' after Met Police searches missed body in flat
- 3 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 4 Leyton Orient 'got away with one' at Crawley says Wellens
- 5 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 6 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
- 7 Coroner slams 'scandalous' failures after woman laid dead for two years
- 8 Motorist who 'appeared to be driving at other vehicles' in Essex arrested
- 9 Leyton Orient claim second successive League Two win at Crawley
- 10 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
The Main Hall at The Old Town Hall in Stratford will be hosting blood donor sessions on January 22 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Main Hall in Conway Hall at 25 Red Lion Square, in Holborn will be holding blood donor sessions on January 14 from 9.30am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 4pm.
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Upton Park will be venue to head to on January 14 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and 5pm to 7.30pm.
Queen’s, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel, will host blood donor sessions on January 10 from 9.45am to 11am and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.