Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on August 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host donor sessions on August 31 and September 5 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall, Great Queen Street, in Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions today (August 22) from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on September 13 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on August 23 and September 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on September 10 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Stratford roof-terrace restaurant destroyed by late-night fire
- 2 Men jailed after violent beating with steering wheel lock caught on dashcam
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged and approved in Newham
- 4 School which has nine-hour days praised as 'outstanding'
- 5 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 6 Remembering speedway at West Ham Stadium 50 years on
- 7 Moyes gives warning after West Ham miss out on Europa League
- 8 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 9 Man charged with fatal stabbing of woman in Custom House
- 10 Man held in murder probe after woman fatally stabbed in Custom House
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on September 24 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on August 30 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also host sessions on September 3 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall, Bishopsgate Institute, will be holding donor sessions on September 12 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on September 21 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Green Street will be he venue for giving blood on September 26 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.