Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on July 20 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host donor sessions on August 17 and August 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall, Great Queen Street, in Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions on July 9 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm. You can also give blood on August 22 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions tomorrow (July 12).It will also be place to head to for giving blood on August 16 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. Donor sessions will be held on August 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on July 24, July 25 and July 26 from 10.45 am to 12.45pm and from 2pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.