Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on July 20 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host donor sessions on August 17 and August 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall, Great Queen Street, in Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions on July 9 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm. You can also give blood on August 22 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions tomorrow (July 12).It will also be place to head to for giving blood on August 16 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. Donor sessions will be held on August 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
- 9 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 10 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on August 14 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on July 24, July 25 and July 26 from 10.45 am to 12.45pm and from 2pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.