Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on June 8 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on June 22 and June 27 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs will be holding a donor session on June 19 from from 1pm to 3pm and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding blood donor sessions on June 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street, will be hosting donor sessions on June 15 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on July 2 and 9 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Freemasons Hall, Greet Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions on Jun 29 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe, in Beckton will be holding blood donor sessions on June 27 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm. Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf, will be hosting blood donor sessions on June 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for sessions tomorrow (June 7) from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.It will also be the venue for sessions on June 28 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, will be hosting donor sessions on June 11 from 9.30am to 12.30am, and from 2pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.