Your chance to save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on June 22 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for sessions on June 27 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs will be holding a donor session on June 19 from from 1pm to 3pm and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding blood donor sessions on June 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street, will be hosting donor sessions on June 15 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on July 2 and 9 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Up to 100 drivers thwarted in crackdown on car meets in Newham
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 Women rescued as flat destroyed in Custom House blaze
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 7 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital
Freemasons Hall, Greet Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be hosting blood donor sessions on June 29 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe, in Beckton will be holding blood donor sessions on June 27 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf, will be hosting blood donor sessions on June 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for sessions on June 28 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also host donor sessions on July 12 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, will be hosting donor sessions on July 16 from 9.30am to 12.30am, and from 2pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.