Your chance to nominate deserving Newham resident to get day’s free labour
- Credit: Archant
Two electricians are offering to do a day’s labour free for a deserving person nominated by friends, family or colleagues.
Although Kevin Gospage who owns and runs Small Installs, in Jude Street, Canning Town, has had the idea for some time it was only when he was joined by fellow electrician Anthony Leigh, 29, that he could turn it into reality.
Now they want to hear from people across Newham who know someone who deserves the help.
Kevin, 31, who lives in Canning Town, said although they can’t take on a huge job such as re-wiring a house, they will for example help people correct faulty wiring, install burglar alarms and even re-wire part of a house.
Kevin said: “I come across a lot of shoddy electrical work and I thought it would be good if I could help them re-do it. It would have to be something that we can get done in a day although I know it would depend on the job.”
You may also want to watch:
Kevin and Anthony want to hear from anyone who knows a deserving person - someone who has had a tough time, someone who is community minded or puts others before themselves. They can send their nominations to Kevin and Anthony at Hello@smallinstalls.co.uk
Once they have been nominated, Kevin and Anthony will pick the winner.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services