Young people in Tower Hamlets and Newham get chance to shape future of Olympic Park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Young people are being recruited to help shape the future of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park through an event this Saturday.
The body overseeing the park is looking for 30 members, aged 14 to 18, from Newham, Tower Hamlets and Hackney for its Legacy Youth Panel.
Members must have an interest in regeneration, architecture, the built environment and community.
The recruitment event is a chance to meet current members and participate in a creative construction activity and debate.
The event is at London Legacy Development Corporation, Level 10, 1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road, Olympic Park, London, E20 1EJ.
You may also want to watch:
To register contact email@example.com or 07961001513. Visit NoOrdinaryPark.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim