Young people in Tower Hamlets and Newham get chance to shape future of Olympic Park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Young people are being recruited to help shape the future of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park through an event this Saturday.
The body overseeing the park is looking for 30 members, aged 14 to 18, from Newham, Tower Hamlets and Hackney for its Legacy Youth Panel.
Members must have an interest in regeneration, architecture, the built environment and community.
The recruitment event is a chance to meet current members and participate in a creative construction activity and debate.
The event is at London Legacy Development Corporation, Level 10, 1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road, Olympic Park, London, E20 1EJ.
You may also want to watch:
To register contact email@example.com or 07961001513. Visit NoOrdinaryPark.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 7 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced