You could save a life, just by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Green Street will be the venue for giving blood today (Sep 26) from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue for giving blood on October 2 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park is the venue to head to on October 23 for donating blood from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe will be holding donor sessions on October 24 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on October 5 and October 23 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on October 1 and October 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 7 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on October 24 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions September 28 and October 12 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on October 8 and 22 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You can also head to the Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of Dogs to give blood on October 9 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm and 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.