You could save a life, just by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue for giving blood on November 13 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park is the venue to head to on October 23 for donating blood from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe will be holding donor sessions on October 24 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on October 23 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on October 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on October 24 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also host blood donor sessions on October 29 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 7 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Antonio and Rice fire West Ham to win over Dinamo Zagreb in Europa League
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden will be holding donor sessions on October 17 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions October 12 and October 19 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on October 22 and October 30 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The West India Ballroom at the London Marriott Hotel in Canary Wharf is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on October 15 from 10am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.