You could save a life, just by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue for giving blood on November 13 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park is the venue to head to on October 23 for donating blood from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Sports Hall at the Beckton Globe will be holding donor sessions on October 24 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.45pm.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on October 23 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on October 25 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on October 24 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm. It will also host blood donor sessions on October 29 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 3 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 8 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 9 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden will be holding donor sessions on October 17 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions October 12 and October 19 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on October 22 and October 30 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The West India Ballroom at the London Marriott Hotel in Canary Wharf is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on October 15 from 10am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.