You could save a life, just by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Green Street will be he venue for giving blood on September 26 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of dogs will be hosting donor sessions on October 9 from 1pm to 3pm and, from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk. There are many venues hosting blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood today (September 5) from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
You may also want to watch:
It will also host donor sessions on September 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on September 13 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on September 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on September 10 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on September 24 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on September 7 and September 28 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall, Bishopsgate Institute, will be holding donor sessions on September 12 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on September 21 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.