You could save a life, just by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Green Street will be he venue for giving blood on September 26 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Dockland Settlement Centre on the Isle of dogs will be hosting donor sessions on October 9 from 1pm to 3pm and, from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk. There are many venues hosting blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood today (September 5) from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also host donor sessions on September 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be the place to head to if you want to give blood on September 13 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 2 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 3 Romford West Ham fan accused of harassing Jewish man on flight
- 4 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 5 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 6 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 7 Cycle paths joined up in Aldgate creates 'safe route' through east London
- 8 Third straight win takes Newham top of the table
- 9 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 10 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on September 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on September 10 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on September 24 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions on September 7 and September 28 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall, Bishopsgate Institute, will be holding donor sessions on September 12 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on September 21 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.