You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many venues hosting blood donor sessions in your area in the next few weeks.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on December 7 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 11 from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm. It will also be the venue for giving blood on November 28 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 8 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 9 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4 and December 18. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.
The Main Hall in Errol Street, Barbican will be the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 5 from 9.30am to 12.30am and from 2pm to 4pm.
Queen’s, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel will be holding donor sessions on December 12 from 9.45am to 11am, and from 12.15 to 4.15pm.