You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue on November 13 from 2pm-3.45pm, and from 5pm-7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on November 9 from 9.30am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 7 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue on November 12 and November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm
You may also want to watch:
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-12.30, and 2pm-4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm. It will also hold donor sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 3 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 7 Commission set up to explore future of special needs provision in Newham
- 8 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 9 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be the venue for giving blood on November 19 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.