You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue on November 13 from 2pm-3.45pm, and from 5pm-7.30pm, writes Kay Atwal.
Donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street on November 9 from 9.30am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm.
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on December 7 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue on November 12 and November 22 from 9.45am- 11.30am, and from 1pm-4.30pm
Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, will be holding sessions on November 19 from 9.30am-12.30, and 2pm-4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will host sessions on November 16 from 9.45am-11.30am, and 1pm- 4.30pm. It will also hold donor sessions on November 21 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 3 Dawson determined to see West Ham bounce back
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 6 Campaigners dress as animals to deliver letters about farm closure
- 7 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 8 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 9 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
The Ecology Pavilion off Grove Road, Mile End, will be holding donor sessions on November 23 from 1pm to 3pm, and from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, is the place to head to if you’re feeling generous on December 4. It will be holding donor sessions from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be the venue for giving blood on November 19 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The Conference Room at the Salvation Army’s International HQ, in Queen Victoria Street is the venue for donor sessions on November 27 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.