You could save a life, by giving blood
Do something amazing, give blood
There are many venues in your area holding blood donor sessions in the next few weeks.
Legends A at West Ham United Hotel in Green Street will be he venue for giving blood on September 26 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Main Hall at the Old Town Hall in Stratford is the venue for giving blood on October 2 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on September 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal.
You may also want to watch:
It will also host donor sessions on October 5 and October 23 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Upper Hall, Bishopsgate Institute will be the venue for donor sessions on September 20 from 9.45am to 11.30am and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
It will also be the venue for donor sessions on October 1 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Queens, Holyrood, B’heim Suites at the Britannia International Hotel is the place to head to if you are feeling generous. It will be the venue for donating blood on October 24 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
You can make your way to the Main Hall in Conway Hall, in Holborn, to donate blood on September 24 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
The Great Hall at Brewers Hall in Aldermanbury Square in the City of London will be hosting blood donor sessions September 28 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on September 21 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.