You could save a life, by donating blood
Do something amazing...give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on April 13 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on April 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding sessions on April 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Upper Hall at the Bishopsgate Institute will also host a donor session on April 18 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall in Covent Garden will be the venue for donor sessions on April 23 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on April 30 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 3.30pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding a donor session on April 19 fom 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
The Main Hall, at the Old Town Hall in Stratford will be holding donor sessions on April 25 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.