You could save a life, by donating blood
Do something amazing...give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on April 13 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on April 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Baitul Ahad Mosque in Upton Park will be holding sessions on April 19 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
The Upper Hall at the Bishopsgate Institute will also host a donor session on April 18 from 9.45am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall in Covent Garden will be the venue for donor sessions on April 23 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on April 30 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 3.30pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding a donor session on April 19 fom 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
- 1 Convicted: Forest Gate man plotted contract killing of Rotterdam blogger
- 2 Men from Newham and Bow among seven jailed in organised crime crackdown
- 3 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 4 Motorcyclist, 19, died in hospital after A13 crash near Beckton flyover
- 5 New youth hub set for Stratford Park
- 6 Rail disruptions and roadworks in your area over the next week
- 7 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 8 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 9 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 10 100 people leave Stratford block of flats after fire breaks out
The Main Hall, at the Old Town Hall in Stratford will be holding donor sessions on April 25 from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.