You can help Richard House win £50,000
- Credit: Archant
Richard House Children’s Hospice is in the running to win £50,000 - and it needs your vote.
The Beckton hospice is one of six charities to be shortlisted for the donation by website Compare the Market’s Great British Switch campaign.
Following a public nomination period on Twitter, which saw 1,000 different organisations put forward, a panel of judges narrowed it down to just six.
Lyn Brown MP said: “Richard House Children’s Hospice does fantastic work and provides invaluable services to people in West Ham.
“£50,000 is a significant amount of funding and could make such a difference to so many people’s lives.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Richard House, visit comparethemarket.com/neighbourhoods/great-british-switch before midnight on Sunday.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford