Wright signs permanent deal at Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Midfielder completes switch from Championship side Millwall.
Leyton Orient have completed the permanent signing of midfielder Josh Wright on a deal until the end of the season.
The 25-year-old had been on loan at Brisbane Road for just over three months from Championship club Millwall, and has played 12 games in that period.
However, Wright’s contract at the New Den runs out at the end of the season, and both parties have came to an agreement to cancel the contract yesterday.
And that has enabled the former Scunthorpe man to sign a deal to stay with the O’s for the rest of the season.
Wright had spent a spell on loan at Orient last season, but only made two substitute appearances before being recalled by Millwall.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 6 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough