Women search for winner of unclaimed EuroMillions ticket in Newham
- Credit: submitted
Women from the National Lottery were out in force in Stratford searching among shoppers for the Newham winner of an unclaimed EuroMillions ticket.
The chance to claim the £1million ticket expires on Sunday, March 10, coinciding with Mother’s day.
The Camelot women spoke to shoppers at the Old shopping centre and outside Stratford station, using Mother’s day to highlight mums abilities to find things in hidden places.
Rose Ibrahim, who works on Reg’s Fruit and Vet Stall in the Stratford Shopping Centre, said: “I definitely believe mums have super powers to find missing items, that and the fact we look properly. My 27 year old daughter will still call me if she can’t find something…in fact, it seems she only ever contacts me to ask where something is!”
The winning ticket, bought in Newham for the draw on 11 September 2012, matched the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection TJH389116.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley