Women search for winner of unclaimed EuroMillions ticket in Newham
- Credit: submitted
Women from the National Lottery were out in force in Stratford searching among shoppers for the Newham winner of an unclaimed EuroMillions ticket.
The chance to claim the £1million ticket expires on Sunday, March 10, coinciding with Mother’s day.
The Camelot women spoke to shoppers at the Old shopping centre and outside Stratford station, using Mother’s day to highlight mums abilities to find things in hidden places.
Rose Ibrahim, who works on Reg’s Fruit and Vet Stall in the Stratford Shopping Centre, said: “I definitely believe mums have super powers to find missing items, that and the fact we look properly. My 27 year old daughter will still call me if she can’t find something…in fact, it seems she only ever contacts me to ask where something is!”
The winning ticket, bought in Newham for the draw on 11 September 2012, matched the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection TJH389116.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen