Woman’s death in Plaistow treated as unexplained
- Credit: Archant
A 56-year-old woman has died at a property in Plaistow.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 12.50pm on Saturday to reports of an unresponsive woman at an address in Tweedmouth Road.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her next of kin have been informed but formal identification is yet to take place.
A post-mortem examination took place at East Ham Mortuary yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of death could not be determined and further tests will be undertaken.
Detectives from Newham CID are investigating, and the death is being treated as unexplained.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford