Win tickets to see Bollywood musical set in modern day Stratford
The Recorder is offering two pairs of readers the chance to see a Bollywood musical set in Stratford in 2012.
‘Wah! Wah! Girls’, playing at the Theatre Royal Stratford East, tells a playful story of love and villains, while promising lots of laughter.
Inspired by the Murja dancers, who have entertained the rich and powerful for generations, the feel good musical is set to a soundtrack of classic Bollywood favourites and new music composed especially for the show.
The Recorder is offering two pairs of readers tickets to see ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ at the Theatre Royal Stratford East along with a signed copy of the programme and two complimentary drinks or ice creams at the interval.
The pre-booked tickets are for performances from Tuesday to Thursday and Saturday martinees, subject to availability.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
In what year is ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ set?
- 1 Stratford roof-terrace restaurant destroyed by late-night fire
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged and approved in Newham
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Moyes gives warning after West Ham miss out on Europa League
- 6 Man dies after falling unwell in Stratford
- 7 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Newham
- 8 Man charged with fatal stabbing of woman in Custom House
- 9 Man held in murder probe after woman fatally stabbed in Custom House
- 10 'Unexplained': Man dies after being found unresponsive in Plashet Park
To enter, send your answer to email@example.com or post your answer to Newham Recorder, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1UD with your full name, address, email address and phone number before Monday September 17.
A special collaboration between the Theatre Royal Stratford East, Sadler’s Wells and Kneehigh, in association with Hall for Cornwall, ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ is prart of World Stages London and the London 2012 Festival.
‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ runs at Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, from Thursday September 6 to Saturday September 29.
Tickets are available from the Box Office on 020 9534 0310 or by visiting www.stratfordeast.com/wah-wah-girls.