Win tickets to see Bollywood musical set in modern day Stratford
The Recorder is offering two pairs of readers the chance to see a Bollywood musical set in Stratford in 2012.
‘Wah! Wah! Girls’, playing at the Theatre Royal Stratford East, tells a playful story of love and villains, while promising lots of laughter.
Inspired by the Murja dancers, who have entertained the rich and powerful for generations, the feel good musical is set to a soundtrack of classic Bollywood favourites and new music composed especially for the show.
The Recorder is offering two pairs of readers tickets to see ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ at the Theatre Royal Stratford East along with a signed copy of the programme and two complimentary drinks or ice creams at the interval.
The pre-booked tickets are for performances from Tuesday to Thursday and Saturday martinees, subject to availability.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
In what year is ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ set?
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
To enter, send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your answer to Newham Recorder, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1UD with your full name, address, email address and phone number before Monday September 17.
A special collaboration between the Theatre Royal Stratford East, Sadler’s Wells and Kneehigh, in association with Hall for Cornwall, ‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ is prart of World Stages London and the London 2012 Festival.
‘Wah! Wah! Girls’ runs at Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, from Thursday September 6 to Saturday September 29.
Tickets are available from the Box Office on 020 9534 0310 or by visiting www.stratfordeast.com/wah-wah-girls.