Win tickets to Olympic Stadium rugby league match
- Credit: Archant
We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of rugby league tickets to the sport’s first ever international game to be held at the Olympic Stadium on Saturday.
Watch England take on the Kiwis in the second of three test matches, coming hot on the heels of New Zealand’s historic win in the union code of the great game just last weekend.
To stand a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, November 5 with Rugby League Competition in the subject line.
Please also include a contact telephone number and postal address in your email.
Q: What is the nickname of New Zealand’s rugby league team?
You may also want to watch:
b) All Blacks
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 CCTV image released after rape reported in Forest Gate
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
T&Cs: Competition closes at noon on November 5. One winner will be selected from all correct answers. The winner will be contacted after the closing date. The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. It entitles the winner to two tickets for the rugby league match between England and New Zealand on Saturday, November 7, at the stadium in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, available on request.