Win tickets to Design for Living play
OLD Vic Associate, Anthony Page, directs Tom Burke, Lisa Dillon and Andrew Scott in No�l Coward’s witty and dark romantic comedy, Design for Living – and the Recorder has five pairs of tickets to give away.
NOEL Coward’s witty and dark romantic comedy, Design for Living is being staged at the Old Vic theatre and the Recorder is giving away five pairs of tickets.
Initially banned in the UK, this provocative play returns to the London stage for the first time in more than 15 years, starring Tom Burke, Lisa Dillon and Andrew Scott.
From 1930s bohemian Paris to the dizzying heights of Manhattan society, a tempestuous love triangle unravels between a vivacious interior designer, Gilda, playwright Leo and artist Otto – three people unashamedly and passionately in love with each other.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to Design for Living at the Old Vic Theatre in London, please send your answer to the question below, together with your name, address and telephone number to Design for Living Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD.
You may also want to watch:
Closing date: Thursday, September 30.
Q: How many years has it been since Design For Living has been on a London stage?
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
A – More than 5
B – More than 51
C – More than 15
The prize is a pair of tickets (best available) to see Design for Living at the Old Vic Theatre
Tickets are valid for Monday to Thursday performances until November 17.
Subject to availability. Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Winning tickets will be reserved for collection at theatre box office.
Design for Living is showing at the Old Vic until November 27.
For tickets and more information, phone 0844 871 7628.