Win free family trip to Adventure Island
Your chance to celebrate Halloween at a theme park
IT’S getting spooky at Adventure Island on Southend seafront from October 29-31 as it celebrates Halloween with a Fright Fantastic – and you could be there as the Recorder has two family tickets (four Big Adventure bands) to give away.
Lights are being turned down low and scary music will play throughout the park, with pumpkins, oozing blood, clouds of smoke billowing over rides and other scary surprises all around.
There will be a chance for children to play for sweets at the Adventure Island Trick or Treat Zone.
Simply knock on the door and either a sweet old lady or a zombie will answer – but it’s free sweets either way.
You may also want to watch:
Adventure Island staff will be dressed in creepy costumes, trying to scare visitors who are encouraged to join in the fun by coming in costume too.
Adventure Island – the UK’s number one free admission fun park – is open daily during October half-term with half-price wrist bands from 6pm.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
Find out more at www.adventureisland.co.uk or call 01702 443400.
For your chance to win one of two family wristbands, send your answer to the question below, with your name, address, telephone number and age to Adventure Island Halloween Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD. The closing date is October 21.
Q: In which zone will children be able to play for sweets?