Win free family trip to Adventure Island
Your chance to celebrate Halloween at a theme park
IT’S getting spooky at Adventure Island on Southend seafront from October 29-31 as it celebrates Halloween with a Fright Fantastic – and you could be there as the Recorder has two family tickets (four Big Adventure bands) to give away.
Lights are being turned down low and scary music will play throughout the park, with pumpkins, oozing blood, clouds of smoke billowing over rides and other scary surprises all around.
There will be a chance for children to play for sweets at the Adventure Island Trick or Treat Zone.
Simply knock on the door and either a sweet old lady or a zombie will answer – but it’s free sweets either way.
You may also want to watch:
Adventure Island staff will be dressed in creepy costumes, trying to scare visitors who are encouraged to join in the fun by coming in costume too.
Adventure Island – the UK’s number one free admission fun park – is open daily during October half-term with half-price wrist bands from 6pm.
- 1 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 9 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
Find out more at www.adventureisland.co.uk or call 01702 443400.
For your chance to win one of two family wristbands, send your answer to the question below, with your name, address, telephone number and age to Adventure Island Halloween Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD. The closing date is October 21.
Q: In which zone will children be able to play for sweets?