Win family tickets to LEGOLAND’s fireworks season finale
Three family tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor to be won.
AN ENCHANTING end of season finale brings together wizards from four magical lands to compete at the grand tournament of spells at LEGOLAND Windsor.
You can join then over six fun-filled days of themed activities on October 23, 24, 29, 30, 31 and November 6, culminating each evening in a spellbinding fireworks display.
The Recorder has teamed up with LEGOLAND� to offer readers a chance to win one of three family tickets (valid until November 6).
During the day, families can spend an action-packed day – there are dozens of rides set in 150 acres of parkland.
You may also want to watch:
One of the latest attractions – Laser Raiders – allows families to climb into desert jeeps equipped with laser guns and shoot their way through a labyrinth filled with evil mummies and skeletons on an adrenaline-filled journey to discover lost treasure.
As dusk falls, the spectacular Wizard’s Fireworks – A Magical Gathering will get under way to thrill and amaze guests of all ages.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
As an added treat, there’s the chance to ride on some of the park’s most popular rides under the cover of darkness when the park stays open for an extra hour after the main fireworks display.
LEGOLAND Windsor will open as usual from 10am and the show will commence at dusk.
Normal admission rates and conditions apply. Rides will close approximately one hour before the show begins.
For more information or to book tickets, visit www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
For your chance to win a family ticket to LEGOLAND, please send your answer to the question below, together with your name, address and telephone number to LEGOLAND Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD. Closing date is Monday, October 11.
Q: How many acres of parkland is LEGOLAND, Windsor set in?