Win family ticket to spend Halloween at Gulliver’s Land
BRACE yourself for some half-term horror as the Recorder are teaming up with Gullivers to offer three family tickets to one of their theme parks for a Halloween spooktacular.
Gulliver’s Land is made up of themed areas, like Lilliput Land, Adventure World, Dinosaur Kingdom and Discovery Bay, and each is packed with rides, attractions, entertainment, play areas, shops and food outlets.
All of the rides and attractions are designed specifically for younger children to enjoy. Gulliver’s is open throughout the October half term break, and Saturday, October 30 will see a spooktacular Halloween and fireworks party finale at all parks!
The perfect venue for a scary day out, Gulliver’s is the ideal choice for parents who want to give little ones a fix of spooky activities without worrying about them trick or treating.
Eerie fun includes a visit from Gully Mouse’s friend Godfrey the ghost, lessons at Leonard’s Scare School, Gilly’s Trick or Treat Challenge, Percy’s Pumpkin Patch Olympics and Ellie’s Halloween Crafty Corner!
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about Gulliver’s, or to book online, visit www.gulliversfun.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. A family ticket permits four people entry to one of the Gulliver’s theme parks at Warrington, Matlock Bath or Milton Keynes. Tickets will be valid until October 31.
- 1 Plans for new West Ham Park playground approved
- 2 Air ambulance lands in East Ham
- 3 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 4 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 5 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 8 West Ham United light up London Stadium for Holocaust Memorial Day 2021
- 9 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 10 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
For your chance to win a family ticket, please send your answer to the question below, together with your name, address and telephone number to Gulliver’s Land Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD. Entries can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Monday, October 25.
Q: When will the “spooktacular” Halloween and fireworks party finale take place?