WIN A FESTIVE FAMILY DAY OUT AT GULLIVER’S!
GULLIVER’S have teamed up with the Recorder newspapers to give away three family tickets to visit their theme park at Milton Keynes this Christmas.
There’s lots of festive fun in store at the park specially designed for children aged two to 13. Become a certified elf or write a letter to Santa and post it at the Elf Post Office.
Open on selected dates (check www.gulliversfun.co.uk for opening times and dates), Gulliver’s will treat festive visitors to special Christmas-themed attractions and shows, plus selected rides will be specially lit as darkness falls.
As more than 50 per cent of the attractions are under cover, the weather can’t spoil your day.
Gulliver’s has designed special packages of festive fun for families to choose from, with a range of prices and activities and treats on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The festive fun will end with a bang on December 23, when there will be a spectacular Northern Light fireworks display set to magical music.
For more information, including opening times and dates, or to book your package of yuletide fun, visit www.gulliversfun.co.uk
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 9 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
For your chance to win a family ticket to Gulliver’s this Christmas, please send your name, address and telephone number to Gulliver’s Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD.
The first three entries pulled from the postbag on December 13 will win a family ticket.
Terms and conditions:
The tickets will be for four people for the Smasher Package available at Gulliver’s, which includes access to all the Christmas attractions, a snow show, the hard Luck Bears Jamboree as well as a meeting with Santa and a present for every child.
The tickets will be valid until December 19 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, are non transferable and non refundable.