WIN A FESTIVE FAMILY DAY OUT AT GULLIVER’S!
GULLIVER’S have teamed up with the Recorder newspapers to give away three family tickets to visit their theme park at Milton Keynes this Christmas.
There’s lots of festive fun in store at the park specially designed for children aged two to 13. Become a certified elf or write a letter to Santa and post it at the Elf Post Office.
Open on selected dates (check www.gulliversfun.co.uk for opening times and dates), Gulliver’s will treat festive visitors to special Christmas-themed attractions and shows, plus selected rides will be specially lit as darkness falls.
As more than 50 per cent of the attractions are under cover, the weather can’t spoil your day.
Gulliver’s has designed special packages of festive fun for families to choose from, with a range of prices and activities and treats on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The festive fun will end with a bang on December 23, when there will be a spectacular Northern Light fireworks display set to magical music.
For more information, including opening times and dates, or to book your package of yuletide fun, visit www.gulliversfun.co.uk
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 4 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 9 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k
- 10 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan
For your chance to win a family ticket to Gulliver’s this Christmas, please send your name, address and telephone number to Gulliver’s Competition, c/o Maxine Leckerman, Recorder Newspapers, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1UD.
The first three entries pulled from the postbag on December 13 will win a family ticket.
Terms and conditions:
The tickets will be for four people for the Smasher Package available at Gulliver’s, which includes access to all the Christmas attractions, a snow show, the hard Luck Bears Jamboree as well as a meeting with Santa and a present for every child.
The tickets will be valid until December 19 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, are non transferable and non refundable.