Westfield Stratford killing: Tenth man in court for violent disorder
Liam Woodards killing: Tenth man accused of disorder
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City shopping centre have charged a tenth man in connection with the probe.
Tristan Mullings, 20, a delivery man, from Holloway will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today accused of violent disorder.
Nine other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder a week ago are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 3 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 8 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 9 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action at this time.