Westfield Stratford killing: Tenth man in court for violent disorder
Liam Woodards killing: Tenth man accused of disorder
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City shopping centre have charged a tenth man in connection with the probe.
Tristan Mullings, 20, a delivery man, from Holloway will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today accused of violent disorder.
Nine other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder a week ago are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
- 1 £10k reward offered one year after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern welcomes back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 Beckton state school outshines top independents in Mandarin competition
- 7 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Cyclist casualties on borough's roads rise as more people travel by bike
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action at this time.