Westfield Stratford killing: Tenth man in court for violent disorder
Liam Woodards killing: Tenth man accused of disorder
Detectives investigating the murder of Liam Woodards at the Westfield Stratford City shopping centre have charged a tenth man in connection with the probe.
Tristan Mullings, 20, a delivery man, from Holloway will appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today accused of violent disorder.
Nine other men have been accused of violent disorder and have appeared in court.
Enquiries regarding the murder a week ago are continuing and detectives are still appealing for any witnesses or anyone with any information to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist police should call the incident room on (020) 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Another man, aged 20, arrested in connection with the investigation has been bailed to return to an east London police station on a date in late July pending further enquiries.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Shadrach Ogie back in contention for O's trip to Bristol Rovers
- 9 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
- 10 Antonio and Rice fire West Ham to win over Dinamo Zagreb in Europa League
Another 19-year-old man arrested in connection with the investigation has been released with no further action at this time.