West Ham offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Credit: Archant
A dozen West Ham fans are looking at an unforgettable Christmas after the club announced plans to make their dreams come true.
This year, for the first time, the Hammers are launching ‘Like My Dreams’, by granting once-in-a-lifetime experiences to a dozen fans of all ages who deserve something special.
The festive season is traditionally one for giving and the Club wants to give 12 worthy West Ham supporters experiences that they will never forget.
Like My Dreams takes inspiration from the lyrics of the Hammers’ world-famous anthem I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles, which is sung from the heart by fans of all ages and backgrounds.
The Club wants to hear from fans who may have a child who would like to be manager for the day, have a kick-about on the Boleyn Ground pitch or be PA announcer at a Hammers home game?
You may also want to watch:
Maybe your child is bravely battling a medical condition and would benefit from the boost of a visit from a player to their hospital bed?
Perhaps your son or daughter has overcome the odds to achieve great things in the classroom and deserves a visit to their school assembly from a West Ham star?
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 7 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 8 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
Alternatively you can suggest a Hammers-related experience for your nominated child or adult to enjoy.
Each nomination must include the reasons why you believe that person deserves a Like My Dreams experience, details of any special requirements they may have and proof of any relevant medical condition, the nominator’s relationship with their nominee and the nominator’s full contact details (full name, daytime telephone number, postal address, email address).
The Club expects to receive a large number of nominations but will not be able to fulfil them all.
Send your nominations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Like My Dreams, Media and Marketing Department, West Ham United FC, Boleyn Ground, Green Street, Upton Park, E13 9AZ.
The closing date is November 3 2013.