West Ham nursery creates new childcare jobs
A new nursery will open its doors this month to children in West Ham creating 12 new jobs in the borough.
Barney Bear’s Children’s Nursery was originally founded in Barking in 2004 by business partners Sarah Saint and Leah Clarke where it employs 35 staff but it is now extending to Grassroots, at the Memorial Park.
Catering for children aged between three months and five years-old, the business partnership made the decision to expand after they received a �25,000 Enterprise Finance Guarantee loan from Barclays Business.
Sarah said: “With Barclays support we can take our business to a whole new level, ensuring the local children in West Ham also benefit from the quality of care we provide.
“We are hoping to offer 12 new job positions at the new nursery and more over the course of time as the nursery grows and develops.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Barney Bear’s Children’s Nursery on 02074 767500.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 4 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 10 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing