West Ham nursery creates new childcare jobs
A new nursery will open its doors this month to children in West Ham creating 12 new jobs in the borough.
Barney Bear’s Children’s Nursery was originally founded in Barking in 2004 by business partners Sarah Saint and Leah Clarke where it employs 35 staff but it is now extending to Grassroots, at the Memorial Park.
Catering for children aged between three months and five years-old, the business partnership made the decision to expand after they received a �25,000 Enterprise Finance Guarantee loan from Barclays Business.
Sarah said: “With Barclays support we can take our business to a whole new level, ensuring the local children in West Ham also benefit from the quality of care we provide.
“We are hoping to offer 12 new job positions at the new nursery and more over the course of time as the nursery grows and develops.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Barney Bear’s Children’s Nursery on 02074 767500.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections