Wendy's Stratford opening date confirmed
- Credit: Wendy's
US burger chain Wendy's has confirmed the opening date of its new restaurant in Stratford.
Wendy's will officially opens its second UK restaurant, which is located in the front of the Stratford Shopping Centre at 52 Broadway, on Friday, August 27.
It will be the first multi-floor dining room for Wendy’s in the UK, with views looking out onto St. John’s Church and the surrounding area.
The brand marked its return, about two decades after closing its UK stores, with the opening of a restaurant in Reading in June.
At the time, The Wendy’s Company international chief marketing officer Liz Geraghty said: “We’re very proud to serve hamburgers using fresh, British beef patties topped with fresh British produce.
“We use locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible and all menu items are made to order and can be customised."
You may also want to watch:
Wendy’s Stratford will offer breakfast, lunch and dinner menu options, including signature US favourites such as the Baconator, Dave’s single, spicy chicken sandwich and the Frosty dessert.
There will also be UK exclusives items: the veggie stack, veggie bites, and avocado veggie salad.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 5 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 6 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 7 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 8 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 9 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 10 'We love away days' says West Ham star Declan Rice
People will be able to order from the Wendy's through UberEats.