WEIGHTY matters were on the agenda when two Newham diet consultants met up with TV funnyman Justin Lee Collins.
The comedian shared a squeeze with Hannah Jeeves and Deborah Goddard, who run Slimming World groups at Newham Leisure Centre, Custom House, and The Black Lion in Plaistow, during an annual awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Justin said: “I met some really inspirational people.
“Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people like Hannah and Deborah who run the groups and support them along their journey.”
The star of The Sunday Night Project and Good Times hosted the celebration of the country’s most successful slimmers.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year for Slimming World.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up and we’d love anyone who wants to make their New Year’s resolution a reality to join us at one of our Slimming World groups.”
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
If the festive season has left you with a little too much extra, then call Hannah on 07963 876299 or Deborah on (020) 8558 6671, or visit www.slimmingworld.com.