WEIGHTY matters were on the agenda when two Newham diet consultants met up with TV funnyman Justin Lee Collins.
The comedian shared a squeeze with Hannah Jeeves and Deborah Goddard, who run Slimming World groups at Newham Leisure Centre, Custom House, and The Black Lion in Plaistow, during an annual awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Justin said: “I met some really inspirational people.
“Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people like Hannah and Deborah who run the groups and support them along their journey.”
The star of The Sunday Night Project and Good Times hosted the celebration of the country’s most successful slimmers.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year for Slimming World.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up and we’d love anyone who wants to make their New Year’s resolution a reality to join us at one of our Slimming World groups.”
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 4 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 10 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
If the festive season has left you with a little too much extra, then call Hannah on 07963 876299 or Deborah on (020) 8558 6671, or visit www.slimmingworld.com.