WEIGHTY matters were on the agenda when two Newham diet consultants met up with TV funnyman Justin Lee Collins.
The comedian shared a squeeze with Hannah Jeeves and Deborah Goddard, who run Slimming World groups at Newham Leisure Centre, Custom House, and The Black Lion in Plaistow, during an annual awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Justin said: “I met some really inspirational people.
“Not only the slimmers who collected awards for losing weight and changing their lives, but also the amazing people like Hannah and Deborah who run the groups and support them along their journey.”
The star of The Sunday Night Project and Good Times hosted the celebration of the country’s most successful slimmers.
Hannah said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year for Slimming World.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up and we’d love anyone who wants to make their New Year’s resolution a reality to join us at one of our Slimming World groups.”
- 1 Colleges offer 'alternative paths' towards fruitful careers, principal says
- 2 West Ham United reveal Thames Ironworks-inspired third kit
- 3 Newham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 4 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 5 West Ham United tie is big deal for Danes warns Reid
- 6 Recap: Tree on the tracks disrupts London, Stansted and Cambridge trains
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Thames Water: Hosepipe ban announced for London and Thames Valley
- 9 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 10 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
If the festive season has left you with a little too much extra, then call Hannah on 07963 876299 or Deborah on (020) 8558 6671, or visit www.slimmingworld.com.